By invitation only
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Christina Zhao, EY
Senior Manager, Strategy and Transactions, Financial Services
Christina Zhao is a senior manager in the Greater China Strategy and Transactions – Financial Services. She has over 10 years of experience in valuation advisory services. She is experienced in valuation for purposes of audit valuation support, financial reporting and transaction disclosure. She have conducted valuation services or valuation reviews for enterprises in various industries, including banking, insurance, wealth asset management, catering, technology, pharmaceuticals etc. She is also experienced in valuation and modelling of equity and debt instruments, as well as financial derivatives, including convertible bonds, callable/puttable bonds, share options, and warrants etc.
|Dennis Leung, EY
Partner, Strategy and Transactions, Financial Services
Dennis Leung is a partner in the Greater China Strategy and Transactions – Financial Services. He leads the Valuation, Modelling and Economic Team serving clients in various valuation and modelling advisory services. The team focuses on different classes of investments ranging from private shares, preference shares, convertible debts, bonds and derivatives.
He has also led numerous transaction and corporate finance advisory services including transaction structure consulting, financial and operational due diligence and transaction integration services.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements in advance. We cannot guarantee we can accommodate requirements requested on the day of the event.
- Registration must be followed by payment to secure your place. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Should you require an invoice, please contact us.
- Cancellation must be made in writing at least 7 working days prior to the event. No refund will be made thereafter.
- Information is subject to change. The HKVCA retains the right to make changes as it deems necessary.
- Priority will be given to HKVCA Members.
- Free pass no shows will be charged full price.
- Seats are limited at first-come-first-served basis.
- An additional charge may apply to accommodate special dietary requests.
- No media registrations will be accepted for this event.