February 28, 2024, 15:00 HKT
Mathieu Rabiller is the head of Structured Lending at HSBC Global Private Banking Hong Kong. His team of credit experts focuses on non-vanilla and bespoke lending solutions for clients in Asia.
In HSBC Credit Advisory we are obsessed with crafting solutions to unlock the assets’ value of Entrepreneurs & Forbes ranked UHNW in Asia, and we achieve this by leveraging our second to none range of lending programs.
When he does not engage in passionate discussions on credit with clients and colleagues alike, Mathieu runs, hikes, climbs, swims, surfs and recently picked up stake-boarding again.
Mathieu has spent more nearly 15 years in the private wealth lending industry and prior to this another 10 years in LevFin/Financial Sponsor coverage serving financial sponsors across Asia & EMA.
Doos Choi is a partner in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown’s Singapore office and has a wealth of international experience in banking and finance gained across three continents having worked in London, Sydney, Hong Kong and now Singapore. He has deep experience across a wide range of products including fund financings whether at the fund, GP, management company or LP level. Doos’ experience spans numerous sectors including healthcare, financial services, real estate, oil & gas, retail, IT, consumer services, automotive, mining, gaming and insurance.
- Registration must be followed by payment to secure your place. Registrations will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Should you require an invoice, please contact us.
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 7 working days prior to the event. No refunds will be made thereafter.
- Information is subject to change. The HKVCA retains the right to make changes as it deems necessary.
- Seats are limited at first-come-first-served basis and priority will be given to HKVCA Members.
- Free pass no shows will be charged full price.
- Participants are hereby reminded that they are required to join the event at the begining and remain until completion of the full event if they intend to claim all CPT (SFC licence) hours the event provided.
- The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (HKSFC) approved Hong Kong Venture Capital And Private Equity Association (“HKVCA”) as a Recognised Institution for Providing CPT (Continuous Professional Training). Registrants may claim CPT points on the captioned event if their employers consider this event as relevant to the functions performed by them. Registrants should note that their employers, as the corporate license holder of your SFC registration, are responsible for determining whether our courses/events satisfy CPT requirements.
- No media registrations will be accepted for this event.
- Registrants are reminded that slides produced by event speakers may not be available to attendees. Where slides are made available, only those who actually attend will have access to the slides and only upon completion of the event.
- Be advised that no recording of this event will not be available.
- To avoid technical problems, online participants should log in to Zoom using the email address they provided when registering for the event, in case an online option is available.